Emergency Spill Clean-Up
BioSolve Pinkwater eliminates fire and explosion hazard when sprayed directly onto a fuel/oil spill. Aggressive agitation with a course stream reduces volatilization and causes LEL readings to immediately decline, possibly registering “0.” Application of Pinkwater also facilitates roadway cleanup and elimination of hazardous oil sheen.
- Reduce fire and combustion risk
- Eliminate noxious vapors
- Contain and control spill for easy clean-up
- Reduce risk of environment damage
- An easy to use substitute for foam systems
- Used by fire departments and emergency response teams across the US and in foreign countries
- Encapsulates fuels and other hydrocarbons to dramatically reduce vapors
- Solubilizes hydrocarbons so they can be recovered as an aqueous solution
- Is water-based, biodegradable and non-corrosive
- Can be applied using standard equipment (educator, pressure washer, etc)
BioSolve will not make fuel spills non-flammable until thoroughly agitated with water
BioSolve Pinkwater is on the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's NCP Product Schedule. This listing does NOT mean that EA approves, recommends, licenses, certifies, or authorizes the use of BioSolve Pinkwater on an oil discharge. This listing means only that data has been submitted to EPA as required by Subpart J of the National Contingency Plan, 40 CFR Section 300.915.
An Information Sheet with more detailed application protocols
is available from The BioSolve Company.
Call The BioSolve for assistance in determining the volume of Pinkwater your project requires. We can deliver directly to your project site according to your work schedule.