How to Use: Small Tank Cleaning and Degassing
- Follow all established procedures for tank venting, testing, entry and removal
- Inspect tank, verify contents and drain as much as possible
- Prepare 3% solution. Allow about 1 pail (5 U.S. gallons) of Pinkwater concentrate for each 10,000 gallons of tank capacity
- Apply Pinkwater solution through a power washer or rotary impingement cleaning system, being sure to cover ALL internal surfaces in the tank. Use of hot water (up to 190 degrees ) solution will improve performance
- Recover effluent for treatment; repeat for tanks with heavy sludge
- Test for LELs; repeat treatment if necessary.